Monday, November 08, 2010

Delcourt France Trip 2010

Delcourt France Trip 2010
 
I'm going to France, again, to work, drink wine & draw things for fantastic French people. ( And a few Belgians too ) thanks to my French publisher Delcourt and Galerie Daniel Maghen. I'll be all over the place but here's the details I've got for now. Most excited for my first ever Paris exhibition...well, not that I've done many exhibitions before but people are coming out of the woodwork wanting me to do more internationally so who am I to argue?

Anyway, if you're in the area, come on out and say hi and I'll chat and sign anything you want!

I'll be at:

November 13th-14th
Bédéciné - Illzach

November 16th

Signing session
« Multi BD » bookshop
122 – 124, boulevard Anspach
1000 BRUXELLES

November 17th

« Album Comics » bookshop
67, boulevard Saint-Germain
75005 PARIS

November 18th

Exhibition opening night
Galerie Daniel Maghen
47, quai des Grands Augustins
75006 PARIS

No comments: